A Taste of Pesach 2
You loved A Taste of Pesach, which brought you the very best Pesach recipes from the famous Yeshiva Me'on HaTorah (Roosevelt) mailing series. A Taste of Pesach 2 brings you even more: more fantastic recipes, more great serving ideas, more ways to make Pesach (and the rest of the year) delicious, healthy, and FUN!
The pictures are stunning, the layout is easy to follow and absolutely gorgeous. And the recipes! From Appetizers through Mains and Sides and mouthwatering Desserts - here is everything you need to serve spectacular food to friends and family.
Savvy gourmet chefs and novice cooks, lovers of traditional foods and adventurous modern culinary artists - here is a Pesach cookbook for everyone!
- Over 110 mouth-watering recipes you will refer to again and again
- Exclusive "Plate it!" chapter with doable food presentation techniques
- User-friendly recipes with readily available ingredients
- Stunning, full-color photographs accompany every recipe
- Over 107 gluten-free, non-gebrokts recipes
- Food so good you'll want to eat it all year round